PERFORMANCE MAKE UP
- False eyelashes that are appropriate weight and size for your child –If applying on children please trim to fit their eyes
- Foundation 1 shades darker than skin color
- Blush 1-2 shades darker than “every day” wear in a pink tone.
- Pencil or shade in eyebrows for those with light hair color
- Black mascara on the top and bottom lashes
- Black eye liner (which will go OVER the below shadow)
- Eye shadow: Revlon photo ready eye art #110 Steal Spark
- Lip Stain: Revlon Color Stay Overtime #500: limitless Black Cherry.
- NOTE: Oil base make up remover is ideal for this lip stain removal and facial wipes
- A high (on top of head) Slick black pony-tail. Pony tail should be flat ironed and shine spray is recommended.
- USE BOBBY PINS to keep the back up for those with shorter hair. If hair length is above shoulders a half up version may be done.
- USE ELASTICS THAT MATCH YOUR HAIR and use 2-3 elastics to make it stand up higher.
COMP TEAM JACKET
Comp teams are required to have a studio jacket. This makes us look unified & professional. We are using the same one from last year. If you are new to Bliss comp teams, the cost is $48. The fee will be added to you accounts in October.
- DANCE: $150 per student, per team. This will cover the entire year of costumes, minus tights and shoes. Costumes are non-refundable. Payable to Nina Hauber – Cash, check, Venmo (@Nina-Hauber)
- CHEER: We are re using cheer uniform but getting new bows. Those that are new to comp cheer will get a used costume for $100 (these were $200+ new and were only worn 2-3 times).
SAVE THE DATES
Concert & Dress Rehearsals
- Friday November 30th – Finale rehearsal, 4:00pm, Bliss
- Tuesday December 4th – Winter Dress rehearsal #1, 3-9:30pm, Alta High
- Thursday December 6th – Winter Dress rehearsal #2, 3-9:30pm, Alta High
- Saturday December 15th – WINTER CONCERT, around 10:00am
- Monday May 6th – Finale rehearsal, 4:30pm, Bliss
- Tuesday May 7th – Spring dress rehearsal, 3-9:30pm, Alta High
- Saturday May 18th – SPRING CONCERT, around 10:00am
Pictures & Banquet, 2019-2020 tryouts
- Pictures: May 8th and/or 9th at Bliss (Studio 3)
- Competition Banquet: Week of May 20th, location TBD
- Parent meeting for 2019-20 try outs: Week Of May 20th, at Bliss (studio 1)
- Tryouts for 2019-2020 season: May 28th-30th
Competitions Refer to next page.
Concert: $40 per student. Its $5 off each additional sibling; boys are $10 off.
Competitions Fees are per student, per competition.
- $40 one routine
- $70 two routines
- $90 three routines
- $100 four+ routines
- RAP IT UP hip hop workshop, Saturday Oct 6th @Juan Diego: $110
- JUMP convention, Saturday February 23rd at UVU – $255-$295
Concert fees charged in Nov & May. For competitions, beginning in Jan 2019, we will charge for one comp at a time, one month at a time. You may notice one month you have NO charge, if you are attending less comps.